Order online and Pick Up in Store
FR Monkhouse Ltd currently aim to deliver any item purchased online to the customer within 3 to 10 working days, dependent on our stock levels. However, we also acknowledge that many customers may wish to reserve an item and collect it from one of our many stores to save on item delivery. In order to meet these demands we are pleased to offer our Click & Collect service.
You can now reserve your school uniform or sports equipment online and select to pick up from a selection of our stores. This service is currently available at our stores in Cheadle Hulme, Altrincham and Stockport and at a selection of schools. .
How to use the ‘Click & Collect’ Service
- When you’ve added all items to your basket, click proceed to checkout.
- You will be prompted to log in to your account if you have not done so already.
- You will need to enter or select your home address first for insurance purposes, you also have the option to specify a different delivery address at this point.
- If collecting from a school, please enter your child’s name and form in the ‘Special Instructions’ box and click ‘Submit’. This helps the school notify you when your order is ready.
- On the next page titled "Available Courier Services" you will be able to select a click & collect option from the drop down menu. If selecting a school option please note that only orders for that school’s uniform are eligible unless arranged previously.
- If you need items urgently please note click & collect orders can take up to 10 days to be delivered to school as we only send orders once a week.
- You will now be taken to the "Shopping Basket Summary" page, your delivery details will show as your home address, this does not affect your choice of where to click and collect. Please click "Proceed to Payment" to take you to the payment screen so that you can complete your order.
- If you are having problems with this process please call our Customer Services team on 0161 476 7216 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
After completing your order you will receive an email confirmation that will state your home address, and that your item is being picked by our store staff. Our store will contact you when your item(s) are ready for collection.