Sign up here
Already subscribed to Monkhouse? Great, you’re already halfway there! Shop with us in June and July to be entered.
Get your uniform journey started today by clicking below to create a new account
Shop with confidence
Did you know we offer extended free returns over the summer at Monkhouse? So there’s no need to worry if your child has a growth spurt before term starts.
Customers who shopped before the end of July enjoyed a stress free shopping experience compared to those who shopped late?
Did you know that customers who shopped with us in June and July last year gave us an average Trustpilot score of 4.4 out of 5?
Terms & Conditions
- To qualify to win a £50 voucher you must be signed up to marketing emails from Monkhouse and shopped either online or in-store between 01 May 2023 and 31 July 2023.
- Sign-ups to Monkhouse marketing can be captured when creating an account, online form or at the store.
- Email addresses signed up to marketing before the campaign is live will still qualify providing, they shopped in June or July.
- All order IDs that meet the criteria of entry will be entered into the draw and 25 orders will be picked at random.
- To qualify for an in-store purchase, you must inform the member of staff taking your order of your email address and agree to be opted into marketing communications.
- There are a total of 25 prizes only.
- The winners will be drawn at random by 20th August 2023.
- Customers can be entered into the prize draw multiple times however can only qualify to win one £50 voucher.
- The voucher will be valid from the day you receive it to 31 12 2023.
- The voucher will be sent to you via email and will be a unique code that can only be used once. When using the voucher if your order is less than £50 and you select home delivery, you’ll still be charged the postage fee.
- Winners will be contacted by email directly by the customer service team from firstname.lastname@example.org on the week commencing 18th September 2023 and will have 7 days of receipt of the email to claim their prize.